Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Lord works even in what we think are bad circumstances

I find it amusing what the Lord does to us when we make excuses for what the Lord would have us to do. On Friday morning I woke up to rainy weather and it continued through the day off and on. I was planning to do evangelism that day and I thought to myself. Hmm I kind of don’t want to go out in the rain but I had made a commitment to go out with the guys and so we went out and we had some of the best conversations that we have had in a long time. As the night went on the weather got worse and worse but the Lord was working in the hearts of those people and they stopped to talk to us. The Lord is good. I find that in the worst weather we have some of the best conversations. Praise the Lord for such a great time out evangelizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment