Friday, December 27, 2013

Article Update December 2013

As I have been very busy for the last few months with school and work and I have not been able to write as much as I wish I could. I apologize for that. I am working on a special series of articles and I am hoping to soon be finished with them. They are doctrinally based so I want to do my best at explaining what I mean and make them as complete as I can. Lord willing, they will be done sometime this spring and if not this spring then sometime early this summer. I am hoping to have a separate article done by January 8th if that is the Lords will. I am very excited about this up coming series of articles. I hope that you will pray for me as I write that the Lord would give me wisdom and understanding and that I would not shy away from the hard subjects. I appreciate your prayers. Thanks for reading.

Your brother in Christ,
T.J. Kerttula

No comments:

Post a Comment