Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thoughts

I wrote this a while ago and forgot to post it.


Starlight glistens across the water as I look out across it to the other side wishfully thinking about future plans. Wondering what is next. Praying that I will understand the next part on my life that I would be able to serve the Lord wherever he sends me. As the moon slowly comes up I see the forest around me even better than before. It is so bright I can see all the way across the lake I wonder if there is anyone else that is thinking and praying about the same thing as I am. Then as I look around I wonder how I could live without a God that made all of this and has been with me in everything that I have gone through. Then I realize that I can’t live without Him and it makes me even more thankful that He is there for me. All of my worries are suddenly gone and goose bumps form on my arms as I think about how God is so good and He will work everything out in due time. Finally at peace I go back to my tent for a good night sleep and wake up in the morning content and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment